[wildfly-dev] WildFly PR testing notification changes

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:25:23 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

this mail is just heads up about recent changes to our CI <-->  GitHub PR
integration.

As we started adding more and more different jobs to test each PR number of
comments
on each PR became almost like spam as each job added one comment when it
started
and second one with report of the build.

With changes we did in past few weeks, we now have:

- all build statuses only as part of github PR status check [1]
- comments get added only when there is build failure
- usual, retest this please & friends still work as they use to
- *in testing* auto lableling / unlabling of rebase-this/fixme lables.

So to see the actual status of the builds and if all checks passed,
you will need to look at the pull request itself and not only mail
notifications like till now.

--
tomaz

[1]