[wildfly-dev] Wildfly Redis infinispan cache store

Simon Paulger spaulger at codezen.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 09:38:55 EDT 2015

Hi Jason,

I have developed a redis cache store which has now been completed and released under the infinispan org as part of version 8, available through central.

I had begun to look at what changes would be required under wildfly. I have made changes to the xml reader and writer for config for a concrete redis-store type but haven't worked out how to update the web ui and cli.

This got me thinking as to whether a concrete config tag is required at all since there is always the custom store.

Therefore, I thought I'd check. What changes should I be developing to make my redis integration in to wildfly 10?

Thanks
Simon

Sent from my iPhone