[wildfly-dev] WildFly Arquillian for Domain Servers

Radim Hatlapatka rhatlapa at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 04:22:36 EDT 2015

Hi James,

I am using it. Currently as workaround to the [1], I am usually
connecting to already running server instead of starting it with
arquillian because of that issue.

I have also encountered that arquillian deployments management doesn't
work when the server is started by arquillian, thereby I am managing
deployments outside of arquillian and handling deployments via WildFly
management API.

Radim

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ARQ-1971