[wildfly-dev] Redesigning http-upgrade configuration for management

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 07:48:50 EDT 2015

+1 I now prefer the form of config where we do include the wiring
together - but I think others don't, especially for the core management.

In the case of management it is trying to avoid depending on an endpoint
and instead depend on an endpoint that is accessible in some way.

My suggestion was really a hybrid of the two.