[wildfly-dev] Wildfly Redis infinispan cache store

Simon Paulger spaulger at codezen.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 17:12:22 EDT 2015

Hi,

I just want to re-iterate this to try and get it ready for the final
Wildfly 10 release. In order to make Redis integration, what changes should
I be making? In particular;

   1. xml reader/writer - should I be adding redis-store as a concrete xml
   tag?
   2. persistence pom updates to add the redis jar dependency
   3. xsd documentation updates
   4. module configurations
   5. jboss-cli - do I need to add a redis-store type to a cache container?
   6. web management console - again redis-store type to a cache container?

1 - 3 are done, 4 is in progress, however I am unclear on how to make 5 and
6 (can't find the code locations), and I also want steer on whether a
concrete store type is needed or if the custom store should be the way to
go, in which case I think only pom updates and module config is required.

Kind regards,
Simon