[wildfly-dev] Intra-process connections to ephemeral ports

Luís M. Costa luis.m.costa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:50:35 EDT 2016

Hi Ken,

I'm using standalone.

I've observed the problem both in WF 8.2.1.Final and WF 10.0.0.Final. The
type of connection, and communication pattern, is the same. This is
observable in Windows (I haven't tried any linux flavor) running as
Administrator or Windows Service. I've been using JDK 8u20, but it is also
observable with the latest JDK release.

I find this connections very intriguing, and I'm hopping to understand what
sub-system may be responsible, in order to deal with the problem I
described in the forum.

Thanks,
Luís M. Costa