[wildfly-dev] Early Access builds of JDK 9 b113 & JDK 9 with Project Jigsaw b113 (#4848) are available on java.net

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:44:13 EDT 2016

Hey Rory,

I've installed b113 on our CI yesterday and can happily report that
wildfly-core testsuite now passses completly
see
https://ci.wildfly.org/viewLog.html?buildId=14254&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=WildFlyCore_MasterLinuxJdk9
for details

For now it is build from custom branch
https://github.com/ctomc/wildfly-core/tree/jigsaw but we are working on
integrating this into master.

Once this is complete we will continue with WildFly full

--
tomaz