[wildfly-dev] question on jboss-app_7_0.xsd intermingling jee versions

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 12:13:51 EDT 2016

Ok, seems I missed some responses before.

 > Max Anderson wrote:   Rob - is the error you see on the
jboss-application.xml you wrote or in  the included xsd ?

I opened https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBMETA-394  for a more clear
explanation as to the specific error. The error is in a user's
jboss-application.xml.

 > Marek wrote:  I guess you mixed Java EE 6 with JBoss AS 7 versions here.

I'll try to find out where the example is coming from. If it's from one
of our published examples, then I would guess it needs to be fixed
there. Looking at the released versions of jboss-app_x_y.xsd,  it would
seem Marek is probably right and the versions there match the jboss/wf
releases, and not the ee version.

I'll dig deeper. Thanks.