[wildfly-dev] Proposal to improve resource description and registration

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:46:28 EDT 2016

There was already discussion to change PeristentResourceDefinition and
others to behave the way you describe.
One part of that was related to https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-831
as Brian pointed out already.
The other part was potential breaking / change in APIs and was the reason
why it was postponed to after EAP7.

In short, lets do this.

--
tomaz