[wildfly-dev] enhancement: layers.conf can use maven artifacts

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:06:25 EDT 2016

We have actually been talking about something kinda similar to this, but
based on a redesign of the provisioning system rather than using
layers.conf. The notes from the meeting we had about it are here:

https://github.com/stuartwdouglas/wildfly-provisioning/blob/master/docs/src/main/asciidoc/design-doc.asciidoc

Basically it allows servers to be provisioned/patched in a manner kind of
similar to what you describe.

Stuart