[wildfly-dev] Need write to standalone.xml after parsing

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Fri Aug 5 07:24:14 EDT 2016

But maybe that could be fine, on the next boot if no modifications were
made to the config you could go through the same boot process and read
the json again - if something triggered the save then the json reading
can be skipped.  I assume you already have something in place to detect
is parsing of the json is required?

There are also a group of users out there that want their configuration
to be read only so this would cover those as well.

Darran.