[wildfly-dev] Set descriptor property replacement setting in jboss-web.xml?

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:26:21 EDT 2016

That is more of an chicken and egg problem.

Descriptors such as jboss-web.xml / jboss-deployment-structure.xml /
jboss-all.xml /...
get parsed differently based on how spec-descriptor-property-replacment /
jboss-descriptor-property-replacement are configured.
So to enable that as part of such descriptor would kinda defy the whole
purpose of it.

what is your most common use case of what are you replacing in spec
descriptors?

--
tomaz