[wildfly-dev] Monitor

Dennis Gesker dennis at gesker.com
Thu Aug 11 16:35:23 EDT 2016

Hello Wildfly-Dev:

On my server I use a nice little utility called pgbadger that is triggered
in my crontab to send me reports each morning on how my postgresql database
has been performing; essentially log analysis.

Is there a similar or generally recommended utility for WildFly? A command
I can add a few switches to to send me reports on how WildFly has been
behaving?

Just curious.

Also, I joined a list called jboss-user but don't see much activity. Has
this list discontinued or been supplanted by another?

Cordially,
Dennis

--
[image: LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gesker>