[wildfly-dev] Monitor

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 19:33:18 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Dennis Gesker <dennis at gesker.com> wrote:
> >
> > Is there a similar or generally recommended utility for WildFly? A command
> > I can add a few switches to to send me reports on how WildFly has been
> > behaving?
>
> There is $WILDFLY_HOME/jboss-cli.sh where you can issue commands to
> manage and monitor wildfly resources

Currently under development is also the Hawkular WildFly Agent [1] - a subsystem you can install in a WildFly server and configure it to collect any number of statistics and store them in Hawkular-Metrics (our new metric database, currently in production in OpenShift and soon to be part of the new middleware management stuff). This is all under the umbrella of the Hawkular project [2].

[1] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent
[2] http://www.hawkular.org