[wildfly-dev] Wildfly JAAS HttpServletRequest.login does not keep logged in for subsequent requests

Jan-Willem Gmelig Meyling jan-willem at youngmediaexperts.nl
Wed Aug 17 06:15:24 EDT 2016

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for your comment, I have upvoted it on my Stackoverflow thread. Arjan wrote the answer I have accepted, which can be found at http://stackoverflow.com/a/38976889/2104280 <http://stackoverflow.com/a/38976889/2104280> .

Turns out the session behaviour for the login call is not really defined in Servlet 3.0 and may be improved in JSR 375.

Thanks for your answers!

Jan-Willem