[wildfly-dev] Remove PL from WFLY

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:11:27 EDT 2016

There have also be complains from community why we downgraded the
PicketLink in WF10
and now there is a migration problem from WF9 --> 10. [1]

If we remove it, we would just keep the mgmt stub so we can still manage
mixed-domain with older versions.
Similarly as we did with osgi & friends back in the day.
It was already deprecated in 10, so we could remove it in 11 or later.

--
tomaz

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-5196