[wildfly-dev] Remove PL from WFLY

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 06:08:33 EDT 2016

Hi,

Practically speaking, would the replacement allow JASPIC to be
automatically activated (based on whether the developer registered a SAM
from within the application)?

If I'm not mistaken, this was one of the things made difficult by
PicketLink and the current way JBoss/WildFly sets up security.

One question; what's the relation between Elytron and Keycloak as
replacements or new security systems here?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms