[wildfly-dev] EJB Transactions Graceful Shutdown

Richard Achmatowicz rachmato at redhat.com
Fri Dec 2 13:29:55 EST 2016

Hi Flavia

Is there any overall design for this feature available to browse? For
example, there has long been a problem (and still is) with remotely
initiated transactions and the EJB client retry mechanism (both of them)
which associates an XA resource with one node at the beginning of the
transaction and then retries on another, completes on the other, then
tries to commit on the original XA node which has shutdown. This is
anything but clean.

Richard