[wildfly-dev] Elytron integration tests in WildFly testsuite

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Dec 5 11:28:02 EST 2016

Regarding that 25% failure - I would expect a lot of that to be picked
up anyway as we merge the *-elytron.xml configurations into the default
configurations and then drop the *-elytron configurations.

How about my reply to Stuart's e-mail and a 3-way split,
legacy-security, security, and basic where basic can have optional
profiles added to test different extension availability?

We could then do as Kabir suggests and pull out additional tests later
if we do find a reason to justify duplicating the test and in the
meantime have the profiles available to run the tests.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.