[wildfly-dev] WildFly status listener

Gytis Trikleris gtrikler at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 03:58:08 EST 2016

I need to load REST-AT participants from the crash recovery store and
notify REST-AT coordinator (via REST API) of their URLs. This doesn't
have to be done on the server start, but until it's done REST-AT
coordinator recovery will be printing warnings because it won't be able
to contact participants. So the sooner it's done the better, hence my
question about a listener which could be invoked once the server
completed boot-up.

Gytis