[wildfly-dev] An integration test adding JBoss Module and running management commands?

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 10:50:11 EST 2016

Hi *,

I wonder if we already have an integration test that requires to add
some custom JBoss Module and to run some Management commands?

I'd like to add an integration test for
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-7412 . I was able to do everything
I need using various Maven plugins (most notably WF Plugin and some
resource copying) in this test project: https://github.com/ppalaga/WFLY-7412

However, I am kinda hesitant to send my solution to WF code base,
because it looks too different from the usual Arquillian way of writing
itests.

Therefore, I am asking if anybody could perhaps point me to an
Arquillian (or any other existing) test in WF code base that runs
management commands, installs custom JBoss modules, deploys a simple
test app and then sends some HTTP requests against the container?

Thanks,

Peter