[wildfly-dev] Blockers for WildFly 10 Final

Harald Pehl hpehl at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 06:21:09 EST 2016

I can confirm the issue with the fixed password. Doing some more tests I come to the conclusion that the whole idea of testing the connection during the "Create Datasource" wizard is a bad idea. There are more issues related to this [1].

[1] http://wildfly-development.1055759.n5.nabble.com/Test-connection-issues-in-management-console-td5716696.html <http://wildfly-development.1055759.n5.nabble.com/Test-connection-issues-in-management-console-td5716696.html>

---
Harald Pehl
JBoss by Red Hat
http://hpehl.info