[wildfly-dev] How to use CNCtxFactory from WildFly

Radoslaw Rodak rodakr at gmx.ch
Mon Feb 15 17:03:40 EST 2016

…. and what would be the reason for any Java Client calling Weblogic, not to use oracle recommended way, faster Client "t3 thin client“ with include Cluster Support and developed for 3-td part JEE App servers :-)
According to oracle interoperability list Java SE IIOP Client is without web logic cluster support.
https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1221/wls/SACLT/basics.htm#SACLT121 ( -> look for  Foreign Server Applications )

P.S:

Of cours the best would be to move Application to Wildfly and just call Wildfly :-)

Cheers Radek