[wildfly-dev] Remote JMX access in Wildfly 8.2.1

Filippe spolti filippespolti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:41:59 EST 2016

This is switched on by default in standalone mode and accessible over
port 9990 but in domain mode is switched off so needs to be enabled - in
domain mode the port will be the port of the Remoting connector for the
WildFly 8 instance to be monitored.

the jmx subsystem should looks like:

             <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:jmx:1.3">
                 <expose-resolved-model/>
                 <expose-expression-model/>
                 <remoting-connector use-management-endpoint="false"/>
             </subsystem>

Then use the server's http port to access the jmx.

--
Regards,
--Filippe