[wildfly-dev] wildfly-10.0.0.Final and jdk9

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri Jul 8 12:22:48 EDT 2016

There are some additional failures using the https://jdk9.java.net/jigsaw/ version of b125. Presumably this is just additional jigsaw related changes. For example:

09:18:16,212 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 36) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("add") failed - address: ([("subsystem" => "ejb3")]): java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.LogStrings bundle from
	at java.util.logging.Logger.setupResourceInfo(java.logging at 9-ea/Logger.java:2096)
	at java.util.logging.Logger.setupResourceInfo(java.logging at 9-ea/Logger.java:2052)
	at java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(java.logging at 9-ea/Logger.java:607)
	at java.util.logging.Logger.getLogger(java.logging at 9-ea/Logger.java:572)
	at com.sun.corba.se.spi.orb.ORB.getCORBALogger(ORB.java:510)
	at com.sun.corba.se.spi.orb.ORB.staticGetLogger(ORB.java:502)
	at com.sun.corba.se.spi.orb.ORB.staticGetLogWrapper(ORB.java:540)
	at com.sun.corba.se.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.get(ORBUtilSystemException.java:63)
	at com.sun.corba.se.impl.presentation.rmi.StubFactoryFactoryDynamicBase.<init>(StubFactoryFactoryDynamicBase.java:53)
	at org.jboss.as.ejb3.iiop.stub.DynamicStubFactoryFactory.<init>(DynamicStubFactoryFactory.java:35)
	at org.jboss.as.ejb3.subsystem.EJB3SubsystemAdd.performBoottime(EJB3SubsystemAdd.java:226)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractBoottimeAddStepHandler.performBoottime(AbstractBoottimeAddStepHandler.java:157)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractBoottimeAddStepHandler.performRuntime(AbstractBoottimeAddStepHandler.java:116)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractAddStepHandler$1.execute(AbstractAddStepHandler.java:151)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.executeStep(AbstractOperationContext.java:890)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.processStages(AbstractOperationContext.java:659)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractOperationContext.executeOperation(AbstractOperationContext.java:370)
	at org.jboss.as.controller.ParallelBootOperationStepHandler$ParallelBootTask.run(ParallelBootOperationStepHandler.java:359)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(java.base at 9-ea/ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1158)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(java.base at 9-ea/ThreadPoolExecutor.java:632)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(java.base at 9-ea/Thread.java:843)
	at org.jboss.threads.JBossThread.run(JBossThread.java:320)