[wildfly-dev] common cdi-tck problem on wildfly with java 9

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 14:59:36 EDT 2016

I don't see that those issues deal with the change in behavior regarding a null parent class loader. They deal with the inability to add reads that are apparent cycles and the addition of a ClassLoader.get PlatformClassLoader() method, which has been added in build 126. I have submitted a bug with the test example found here: https://github.com/RedHatJava9Testing/URLClassLoader.git