[wildfly-dev] Pretty-printing XML validation errors

Aleksandar Kostadinov akostadi at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 09:59:59 EDT 2016

Tomaž Cerar wrote on 07/20/16 16:38:
> Most of my concerns about this ware already raised by Brian (l18n, extra
> size of distro, inconsistencies between subsystems, ...)
>
> Also on top of this, having something like that would glorify
> configuration of server via XML,
> which is something we are trying to discourage  in favor of CLI / mgmt api.

Excuse my ignorance if this is already taken care of. But last time I
looked, using whatever management API was not very nice for container
runtime. i.e. configuration changed through API was not persisted.
I am wondering if this is already fixed somehow or is at least somebody
considering it as an important use case (I think it should).