[wildfly-dev] Pretty-printing XML validation errors

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:45:11 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Toby Crawley <tcrawley at redhat.com> wrote:

> if you use the CLI for every config change, you have to spin up the
> server before or as part of your build process in order to generate a
> configuration file to put into your container.

Well that is not really needed anymore, we do have embeded server in CLI.
so you can just have CLI script that starts with embed-server (or
embed-host-controller for domain)
and than all the cli commands you need.
than all you need is ./jboss-cli.sh --file path-to-config.cli

This will start embedded server in admin mode so you can configure it
without fully starting it.

--
tomaz