[wildfly-dev] Has anyone experienced surefire issues when using java.sql and JDK-9?

Michael Musgrove mmusgrov at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 06:18:34 EDT 2016

I should have mentioned that this problem was introduced in jdk build
9-ea+122 (http://download.java.net/java/jdk9/changes/jdk-9+122.html) when
they addressed:

    d20279be77d9 8154189 Deprivilege java.sql and java.sql.rowset module

and I am currently testing with jdk build 9-ea+128

Mike

--
Michael Musgrove
Transactions Team