[wildfly-dev] One Doc to Rule Them All

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 14:46:18 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehugonne at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Should we have a maintenance branch for the current stable version
> documentation (maybe on gitbook) and a living documentation (using github
> rendering) or just the living doc ?

I think it kind of depends on the framework we choose. If we stick with
Confluence I think we could just have a WFLY document id and then once we
release we make a copy of that version. The downside is if you do find a
mistake you might have to change it in a few different spots.

Regardless of the framework it could be a bit tricky for micro-releases if
master has already changed when making a snapshot.

James R. Perkins