[wildfly-dev] One Doc to Rule Them All

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 01:54:30 EDT 2016

Don't know the company behind gitbook, or how they host their site. But you can also take the gitbooks npm and run it on your own. It's also a nice way to edit/view docs locally. But for the majority of cases you can simply edit the file right on github, which is really convinient.

I've spend quiet some time with this for swarm, so if you need any help with this contact me offline.

Regards, Heiko