[wildfly-dev] Specifying order of new JGroups Protocol

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 17:40:04 EDT 2016

There was an “add-index” param that was added in 10[1] and perhaps only became functional in the just released 10.1.0.CR1 due to [2].

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-4723 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-4723>
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-6782 <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-6782>