[wildfly-dev] HTTP/2 out of the box in Wildfly 10.1

Jorge Solórzano jorsol at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:28:02 EDT 2016

IMO this feature should be oriented to sysadmins not just developers. Is
there really added value for developers to use HTTPS or HTTPS/2?

It should be easy for sysadmins to setup TLS/SSL with "production" quality,
from the gereration of the CSR that has to be send to the CA to the
generation of the keystore.

BTW... how is the performance of HTTPS using pure Java vs Apache for
example? is this feature oriented for developers because for use in
production is not recommended?

*Ing. Jorge Solórzano*
about.me/jorsol
<https://about.me/jorsol?promo=email_sig&utm_source=email_sig&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=external_links>