[wildfly-dev] HTTP/2 out of the box in Wildfly 10.1

Harold Campbell hcamp at muerte.net
Fri Jun 3 13:12:44 EDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 11:52 +0200, Tomaž Cerar wrote:
> This is completely off topic for this thread, there was one earlier
> about what should go into 10.x....

Really? A week or so back there was talk of getting 10.1 out in the
next week or two. This feature looks like something which could put
that timing at risk.

> Anywho, issue you mention was already resolved and hibernate updated
> in master some time ago.
> which means it will be in next release, whatever that release will
> be.

All I'm saying is I'd really like to have a proper release containing
this fix, so I don't have to explain to my boss why we are using a
SNAPSHOT.

It's obviously not up to me when a release gets done. I'm just throwing
out there that some of us end users could really use a proper release
containing the bug fixes that affect us. Bringing in new features
probably means we don't get one for a while longer.

--
Harold Campbell <hcamp at muerte.net>

Change your thoughts and you change your world.