[wildfly-dev] Elytron Subsystem Review

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Jun 6 08:13:14 EDT 2016

At some point (unless Jason agrees core does not need the subsystem) we
are going to be looking to move the Elytron subsystem over from it's
isolated repository into the wildfly-core repository, to make that
process less painful and also to start giving other teams more
confidence in it's stability I was thinking if we should start reviewing
the subsystem early.

This isn't a call for everyone to check out the whole subsystem and
comment on it all as we know there are some resources in there still to
be re-worked.

However on the Elytron team we know which pieces are stable / reaching
stability so I was thinking if we were to start grouping related
resource maybe by capability we could set up some smaller reviews.

Ideally then when I submit the PR to merge into wildfly-core the actual
content of the subsystem should be reviewed already and the review of
that PR should be more about how it is fitting into the wildfly-core
maven project structure.

If others are interested in this I will see how we can start to chop it
into review-able chunks.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.