[wildfly-dev] Managed exploded deployments

Robert Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 13:35:49 EDT 2016

I was primarily concerned with update / remove, so I'm glad to hear those
two are targeted to be supported.

At this time, I don't think I have a need for read-content of multiple
items, so I think we're ok there if no one else requires it.  In terms of
explode, I'm hard-pressed to design the API, but I'd imagine if order is
critical, that it would take an array or list of paths, and explode them in
the order provided, collecting the errors in some fashion to be returned at
the end.  Alternatively, if the server is prepared to discover all
sub-deployments in an efficient manner, perhaps an integer representing
max-depth, with a depth_infinite flag, would work?

Again, these are just ideas, so I defer to your judgement.