[wildfly-dev] WFCORE-1405 - Notification Registrars

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 09:46:24 EDT 2016

> I have written up analysis/design notes for the new notification registrar mechanism at
> https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/DesignNotesForAbilityToRegisterAListenerintegratedWithTheManagementLayerThatWillBeNotifiedOfTheLifecycleServerEventsNotificationRegistrars

I posted this question on that wiki page as a comment, but I'll ask here:

It says, "We do not support remote management notifications yet, so all registered notification handlers need to be in-vm."

I just want to be clear - this proposal does not address this issue of remote notifications, correct? This is still strictly for in-vm notifications from what I understand.