[wildfly-dev] Hibernate & Spring Boot on WildFly

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:01:04 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Sanne Grinovero <sanne at hibernate.org>
wrote:

> Right I would suggest the same, but how can one disable it?
> The only options I know of to control Jipijapa are read from the
> `persistence.xml` resource file, which is missing in these cases as
> the Persistence Unit will typically be configured via some alternative
> strategy. The irony ;)

Nah, completely disable it, reading persistence.xml is already part of jpa
subsystem :)
you can do that by either removing it from standalone.xml
(/subsystem=jpa:remove;reload)
or by adding jboss-deployment-structure.xml to deployment with content

<jboss-deployment-structure>
    <deployment>
        <exclude-subsystems>
            <subsystem name="jpa"/>
        </exclude-subsystems>
    </deployment>
</jboss-deployment-structure>

which disabled jpa subsystem completely for deployment.