[wildfly-dev] EJB over HTTP

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed May 4 05:47:44 EDT 2016

I wonder how much this should be integrated with the new client that
David is currently working on, if the two were closely integrated it
would make it much easier for clients to switch between the two as well
as taking advantage of all of the new shared configuration.

Server side Elytron will have a full set of HTTP mechanisms so all the
mechanisms you list will be available going forward.  Would this be used
for server to server as well or just client to client?  We may end up
with additional requirements that we already have for native calls
regarding clients running with multiple identities and the propagation
of identities from server to server.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.