[wildfly-dev] update on WildFly NoSQL prototype integration...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue May 10 10:45:54 EDT 2016

On 05/10/2016 10:01 AM, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:
> That reminds me that we wanted to make the connection to JDG as simple
> as MongoDB and the like. (i.e. a URL scheme more or less).
> I'm talking about JDG remote here even though local would be a nice to
> have.
>
> How hard would that be?

I think that org.wildfly.clustering.dispatcher.CommandDispatcher is for
invoking nodes on the WildFly cluster but I'm not sure of the API for
invoking JDG remote and whether that is planned to be part of WildFly
already, as part of our clustering effort.

Could/should JDG access fall into NoSQL integration?