[wildfly-dev] One Doc to Rule Them All

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri May 13 14:45:29 EDT 2016

IMO, it would probably be nicer if the GIT repo is open.  Requiring a PR
for every doc change, might discourage contributions.

We probably did fork the documentation too often, as contributions
slowed down over time.  If developers are less interested in
contributing documentation, we might want to fork less but also keep it
easy to make changes (e.g. use a wiki/confluence or other online editor).