[wildfly-dev] adding several more NoSQL specific connection attributes and sucking less in MongoDriverSubsystemAdd.performBoottime/CassandraDriverSubsystemAdd.performBoottime

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu May 26 09:02:14 EDT 2016

Hi,

We will soon add several (nested) NoSQL configuration settings.  Before
we do that, I would like some feedback on the current NoSQL subsystem
code that reads connection settings.

Any major corrections that you can suggest for the NoSQL subsystem code
[1][2]?  Especially, the
MongoDriverSubsystemAdd.performBoottime/CassandraDriverSubsystemAdd.performBoottime
methods.

Should we continue to read all of the configuration settings from one
AddStepHandler or should we do that differently (perhaps with separate
AbstractAddStepHandler's)?

Thanks,
Scott

[1]