[wildfly-dev] adding several more NoSQL specific connection attributes and sucking less in MongoDriverSubsystemAdd.performBoottime/CassandraDriverSubsystemAdd.performBoottime

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue May 31 16:48:50 EDT 2016

On 05/27/2016 10:19 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:

> On 05/27/2016 09:33 AM, Brian Stansberry wrote:
>> Can a new profile be added post-boot without requiring a reload to take
>> effect? If yes, the add handler for the profile resource should do the
>> service installation for that profile. It shouldn't count on the parent
>> to do it, as the parent logic will only execute during boot.
>
> I like the idea of adding a new profile post-boot, without requiring a
> reload of all of the profiles defined by the MongoDB/Cassandra subsystem.

I need to back up on my response.  What does it mean for adding a new
profile without requiring a reload?  Does that require a hot change to
the NoSQL profile service without undeploying the application?

>>> https://github.com/scottmarlow/wildfly/tree/nosql-dev9/nosql/mongodb/src/main/java/org/wildfly/extension/nosql/subsystem/mongodb