[wildfly-dev] Updating components in WildFly

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Tue Nov 1 05:29:52 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've sent a pull request which provides a Maven plug-in for patch-gen:
https://github.com/jbossas/patch-gen/pull/8. Tested it successfully by
using it to create a patch file for updating Hibernate Validator.

I hope a release - including deployment to Nexus - of this could be done
some time soon?

Thanks,

--Gunnar