[wildfly-dev] question 2 sec boot time of WISE

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 09:47:54 EDT 2016

Hi.

Can be WISE pulled back in, but do not include the subsystem definition into standard standalone*.xml ?
WISE would be made available via cli - subsystem add+enable

Future / wish: "Enable WISE" button in webconsole to have even better experience than just CLI
  - e.g. WISE button near ws subsystem configuration + runtime information

Future (probably/maybe far far away): Redesign of integration based on conclusions from the discussion about integration approaches for cases like this.

Rostislav