[wildfly-dev] Mixing org.jboss.as and org.wildfly packages

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 21:45:59 EDT 2017

Hi,

So this is a minor issue, but it annoys me so I thought I would see what
other people think about it. In the test suite I have noticed that some new
code is being added under the org.wildfly package, even though all the
existing code is still under org.jboss.as.

I don't think this is a good idea, as it means there is two potential
places to look for something, with no real reason why something is in a
particular package other than the date it was added.

I propose that we move all the org.wildfly code into org.jboss.as to keep
everything consistent (moving everything to org.wildfly would also be an
option, but it has implications for backporting and has the potential to
create a lot more work).

Does anyone have any objections to this? If not I will prepare some PR's.

Stuart