[wildfly-dev] Mixing org.jboss.as and org.wildfly packages

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:23:33 EDT 2017

Well I am all for using new packages and don't mind mixing them.

I consider org.jboss.as.testsuite.* packages as legacy and ridden with
problems as they usually contain most problematic testsuite code that
should need deeper look into,
I know that is not 100% accurate but still holds up to a point.

Said all that, I do agree that if same test functionality already exists in
either parent package it should stay there,
or if new stuff is added and author wants to add it to new package, it
should also result in migrating all other classes into same package.

--
tomaz