[wildfly-dev] The art, science, and torture of debugging test suite hangs

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 04:46:36 EDT 2017

Welcome to the WildFly debugging hell David.

The situation is even more complicated than it seems at first sight.

There are tests (in domain test suite for example) when

there are started multiple host controllers

and servers there, each of them binding

to different port. The 'new build profile' proposal should also

address different debugging ports for

all those 'domain controller', 'host controller' and 'server' processes.

Richard