[wildfly-dev] WildFly 11 Beta is Out! / Remaining Schedule

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:36:58 EDT 2017

As an add-on to the WildFly 11 Beta1 release,
we have also released accompanying quickstarts which can be found at

https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart/releases/tag/11.0.0.Beta1

This marks first release made after we completely changed QS development
process,
which now allows as to do much more rapid releases and have "always stable"
and up-to-date QS

Please give it a try and if you find any issues, please let us know.

--
tomaz