[wildfly-dev] Version ownership (conflict?): Apache Avro

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 03:17:13 EDT 2017

That would be no different than a project provisioning the runtime. At
which point the project can do whatever tests they see fit to ensure
final integration into the product.

Tie to this component upgrades being dictated from down the lines of
dependencies instead of coming from above and I think you would have all
bases covered.

Carlo